On Sunday morning, May 10th, the Board of Elders along with Pastor Chuck and congregation president Bill Kelly decided to make a plan to reopen our church to in-person worship services beginning Sunday May 31st. Please note that some things may be a little different from what you are used to for the time being.
The following are points we wanted to emphasize:
- Service times will be the normal 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM with Bible Study between.
- Please, of course, do not come if you are feeling any symptoms of illness no matter how slight, or even if you have had any symptoms at all in the previous 14 days.
- We recognize that there may be many who are not yet ready to return and we support and encourage people to continue to stay home until they feel it is right for them. Especially those in high risk categories may want to continue to worship from home.
- We will try to space out while we are in the building and avoid direct contact, (i.e. handshaking or hugging) Communion will be done a little differently and so forth, please be patient as we make some of these changes.
- Masks are welcome and even encouraged.
- We will need volunteers to disinfect surfaces following the services.
- We will be flexible. If the situation changes here locally, we may need to close again for a time.
- For those unable to attend in person we will attempt to make a live stream of the late service available online to watch.