Saturday Evening Worship
Every Saturday until February 16, 2021
4:00pm – 4:45pmCategory: Worship | Coordinator: Chuck Hoffman
Saturday night worship service is especially geared toward those who are not comfortable with the Sunday morning crowds.
The service will begin at 6:30 PM and will usually be shorter than 45 minutes long.
What to expect
1) Attendance will be capped at a max of 40 people, if maximum has been reached a sign on the door will indicate this.
2) Masks are to be worn (and worn correctly covering both mouth and nose) for the entire time you are in the building except for briefly when receiving communion.
3) These services will exclude singing.
4) All of the normal distancing efforts taken at all of our services are of course in place.
5) Some windows will be open for ventilation even on chilly evenings so dress appropriately.
Mask wearing and distancing efforts are still requested and encouraged at all of our services, it's just that at this Saturday night service enforcement will be strict.